Thursday 18 June 2015

100 word challenge - It's not my fault...

Weeks ago I started this thing called the EPS helpers, that stands for Elm Park School Helpers.  We sweep around the school. One day we were sweeping and me and Nathan had an argument, so Mrs Johnston said "there would be no more sweeping". I said to Nathan "It's not my fault, you started it!" Nathan said "Well thanks a lot! Now all of us can't do the sweeping. Joshua, me and you, all of us can't do sweeping!" So I said how about we have some time off sweeping for a week and so we did. Today I said lets start sweeping again, but this time it's just me Nathan and Joshua.

2 comments:

Belinda Johnston said...

Hi Blake

You have had a wonderful day at school today and I really enjoyed reading your 100 word challenge. You have used lots of speech which makes it very interesting to read. It sounds like you and Nathan are trying very hard to be sensible about the sweeping which is just what good friends do.

I am so proud of how well you are doing.

Ms J

Sharon Harrison said...

Wonderful writing Blake and great to see it seems easy for you to reach your 100 word target now, well done x