Wednesday 28 October 2015

Labour Day

On Monday I went to Bunnings with my family. My dad had to get two or three lengths of a gutter. My sister went in my dad´s van and I went in my mum´s car. 

My mum and me got there first. Eight seconds later my dad and Emma came. My mum and me walked safely across the car park to the building. 

Then we went inside and we went to the cafe. I had a diet coke and an m&mś and chocolate chip biscuit. My sister had a fluffy. Because it was Labour Day there was lots of special things at Bunnings. Like hot dogs, playground, cafe, lollypop´s, balloon animals, face paint and that´s it. Me and my sister went on the playground.

Then we went down isle 6 and got two or three lengths of a gutter. While my mum and dad were at the counter I asked my mum if we could go to the middle door and get a lolly pop on the way out while my dad was tying the gutters to the top of his van.

My mum said we could open our lolly pop´s when we got outside. We had our lolly pop´s and then had a sausage sizzle. Finally we got in the car and went home. I had a good time at Bunnings.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time at Bunnings with you too Blake. We all had a lovely time. Great writing, I enjoyed reading this account Blake well done. I like the way you have put thought into a beginning, a middle and an end. You were correct when you counted 8 seconds until Dad and Emma arrived. Love from Mum xx.