Thursday 15 October 2015

swimming term 4

On Wednesday 14  October I went swimming in elm park's pool. I put my toe in the water and it was freezing! then I didn't want to get in.............but I did. My teacher Mrs Robertson said "Can you swim the length of the pool and back?" "Yes I can Mrs Robertson" and I did it. Then I played ball with Joshua. Then Aaron asked me if I wanted the tire to float with and I said "yes please" I had fun floating on the tire and pushing the ball to Joshua.  When Joshua got out of the pool and the ball game finished I swam over to Emma and asked if she wanted the tire. She said "Yes please!" So I swam under water went across and up until I was out of the tire. Then I gave the tire to Emma. Then I just did normal swimming until it was time to get out of the pool. After that I got changed and ready for lunch. But before I could have lunch I had to get a new plaster on. At last it was time for Lunch!

                               THE   END.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Must be freezing in the pool Blake, well done on getting in and having some fun. from Mum xx