Friday 16 June 2017

Identifying Persuasive Techniques



I was learning to identify persuasive techniques.  For example looking at examples on the document. These are the techniques i had to identify: emotional appeal, expert opinion, testimonial, repetition, bandwagon and slogan. For example, Coke has a slogan - "taste the feeling".  The technique I find easiest to remember is repetition because its just repeating stuff.  The other ones are harder to remember because with the expert opinion, you might forget their opinion.  I think I did well with this one because it was a bit easy and a bit difficult at the same time.  My next step is to create something that uses these techniques.


2 comments:

Sharon Harrison said...

Great work. I liked hearing about the techniques when you were watching ads.

Unknown said...

YOu did a great job working through this. You were able to identify the techniques easily!