Friday 29 May 2015

100 Word chalange

One Saturday I went to Rubens house.Once I got to Rubens house I went in his room and said why are you laughing. Then he said ''I shoved a pastel down the end of the felt-tip lid and now I can't get it out.'' Then I said ''I'm  going to borrow your box of Lego.'' ''I tipped his box of Lego on the floor, and got his box and put it in the hallway then I stood on it. And I said hi Ruben. Then I said sorry and went outside and played hide and seek even though we weren't aloud to because it was really really wet and slippery outside so we  played hide and seek inside. 





1 comment:

Sharon Harrison said...

Wow Blake Mum is very impressed - you did it!!! 100 words is very tricky to think about and you have written so well of your play date with Rueben. You had so much fun even though you get really wet. Keep up the good work, proud of you Blake. Love from Mum xx