Friday 22 May 2015

Rounding Numbers



I had some numbers that I had to round to the nearest ten or hundred.  It was a bit hard because I didn't really know what number goes where.  I was using a number line to count what the answer was.  I just looked at some other ones and I just knew it would be the answer.  Mrs Graham and Ms Johnston helped me with some of it and I did some by myself.  When I was with Ms Johnston I did it all by myself.  It was a little bit easy because I kind of knew where some of the numbers go but it I didn't know some of them so it was a bit hard and a bit tricky.  It was a bit easy at the same time.


2 comments:

Belinda Johnston said...

Hi Blake

When you worked on this maths in my office I was really impressed that you were able to do it all by yourself. You are a very hardworking and skilled mathematician.

Keep on focussing on the task just the way you have been this week and you will keep achieving fantastic results.

Ms J

Sharon Harrison said...

great work Blake - keep it up, tricky work is good because it gets the brain working :-) well done for completing some of the work without any help x