Wednesday 20 May 2015

Locating Information - monarch butterflies



I was learning to find information when I read.  For the first activity, I had to find information by watching the video.  It was about caterpillars munching on the leaves.  For the second activity, I had to fill in the information by reading the story in the School Journal 2:4.  I had to answer all the questions by finding all the information.  It was a bit hard because I hadn't read this book before.  My school has been doing the same.  We have been tagging the butterflies as well.  For the third activity, I had to put the labels.  My teacher had put a link and I had to find the information there.  The link was there to help me but if I didn't need it I could just put them on.  For the last activity, I had to do a Venn diagram of what is the same and what isn't the same between a butterfly and a moth.  I found it a bit hard because I didn't know where some of them went but there was a link to help me so I fixed some of them up.

2 comments:

Belinda Johnston said...

Hi Blake

I am super impressed with the work you have done on this slideshow. I can see you have been trying very hard to focus on your work and I am very proud of what you have achieved.

Ms J

Sharon Harrison said...

Well done Blake that is fabulous work, you have tried very hard and I look forward to hearing more about what you have learnt, you might even have to tell Mum what a Venn diagram is. :-) great effort x